The UP7 is a fanless computer case designed for ITX motherboards, which combines the popular open and lateral style with the function of zero noise CPU heat dissipation. As the exterior shows, the box itself is a huge radiator, and the cooling effect is better than that of air cooled heat in the same volume.
- Support for Mini-ITX motherboards
- Provides space for up to four 2.5″ storage drives
- Fanless support for processor power consumption of up to 100 W
- Support for standard ATX power supplies
- Support for up to 370 mm long and 48 mm thick PCIe cards
- Aluminum alloy sand blasted and anodized
- 10 x 15.5 x 8 inches (WxDxH)
All orders come with a one-year warranty. All PCs are stress and performance tested to ensure component compatibility and function. Please allow 2-3 weeks for procurement and build time before shipping. Contact me at email@example.com with any questions or for a custom PC with components not listed on this website.