The SilverStone LD03 is a well-ventilated pc case that supports fanless CPU coolers. The case measures 9.1×10.5×16.3 inches (LxWxH). It is compatible with Mini ITX motherboards. There are 2 standard size PCIe slots for a single or dual slot expansion card. The top of the case has a power on/off button, two USB 3.0 ports, audio in jack, and audio out jack. It is compatible with internal SFX or external power supplies.
- Tinted tempered glass panels for reserved or expressive styling
- Super mini footprint design with no cables and vents on four sides for excellent integration into any computing environment
- Supports 2.5” and 3.5” drives
- Mini-DTX / Mini-ITX motherboard & SFX / SFX-L PSU compatible
- Supports full size CPU cooler and graphics cards
The LD03 is a true revelation in the small form factor space. First and foremost, it’s legitimately small form factor, coming in at 25 liters. Far too many ITX cases are far larger, and really shouldn’t be viewed as small form factor at all, despite their use of a compact motherboard. We also love the design – both from an aesthetic and a functional point of view. Sittting on a desk, the LD03 could probably pass for a model of the skyscraper of the future. The extra flair SilverStone added to the top and bottom edges of the glass make all the difference – it really is more than just a plain glass box. We also like that the case is very easy to work with; in fact, it’s the most builder-friendly SFF case we’ve ever tested.